Friday, November 18, 2005

The horror!

I hate dreaming about the wedding. Nothing ever works out in it. What was the last one I had? I can't remember.

Last night it was all about the decorations. They were HORRIBLE, and I mean bad!! They were so bad that I sat down at my own wedding with a napkin and a pen. I said to mom, if this is a dream, I want to remember all what is wrong with the decorations. So I made a list.

Good thing it was a dream, now I have a whole list of stuff in my head I have to make sure don't make it into my wedding decor!!

5 comments:

Wendy Reed (Wishin4MoreTime) said...

Ahhh! It will be great. Bad dreams GO AWAY!!!

Sam said...

And the jitters begin ;)
Try not to stress too much, everything will be perfect!

Corinnexxx said...

these are just your nerves speaking, everything will work out perfectly!!

corinne5xxx

nadine said...

nightmares are scary!!!!!

Chandra said...

You know what??? This is so freaky! I had a dream about your wedding last night. Harry Potter was also incorporated into it because I was excited to see it today. But in my dream you were getting married in the Great Hall at Hogwarts. Hey, you should see about getting that place. What a reception that would be.
Love ya