Monday, November 07, 2005

Project in the works

9 years ago, my good friend Jamie passed away. A tragic accident not soon forgotten.

A few months after his death a bunch of friends got together and collected all the pictures we could of Jamie. We made copies and put them in this album for his family. It's been almost 9 years since I have seen this album.

I have been wanting to make a tribute album to Jamie since I started scrapbooking and I think I'm finally ready to tackle it. I got Jamie's sister to get the album from Jamie's mom so I can make copies of all the pictures inside. And copy the wonderful poem we put in there too.

I can't wait to have the finished product.

3 comments:

Jacob said...

Targeting mothers who like to spend
Forget soccer moms. Marketers are hot for yoga mamas. These women, who often start families later in life, have established tastes.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to company construction mn road on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like company construction mn road!

stefanie said...

Melissa.. when I seen Jamie's mom at my brothers wedding I asked her to get those pics also she told me that you were getting a copy as well so when I go up home this weekend can i please get them to copy them as well or if you didn't already go can you please copy a set for me as well and i'll pay you when i get home. thanks alot...just email me to let me know

Chandra said...

It has been so long since I've seen that album. I would love to see it. I can't wait to see what you have done with those pics.