Monday, December 05, 2005

Wedding dress horror stories..

Another wedding nightmare, this time it was about my dress.

I mean my dress!! I can't have dreams about my dress. It's being made, I won't see it until March or May, I can't have dreams that it is going to come out totally different than what I know it is going to look like!

Last nights dream had me getting ready for the ceremony, and for some odd reason in all of my wedding dreams the wedding date just springs up on me. Like I wasn't expecting it to be that day or something.

So, I'm getting ready and I pull out my dress. It's white (whew) with pink & green roses. WTF?? I had a near heart attack, but I figured I could just pull off all the roses, which I started doing very quickly!

Finally I was rose free, but my dress still didn't look right. It was skinnier than I wanted. The material was super matte, it didn't bustel all that much and it was way too short. And I had ugly shoes.

I'm not sure what happened next, but I'm pretty sure I refused to go to the ceremony with that dress on.

These dreams are wearing me down! I'm going to have no wedding nerves left, lol.

4 comments:

Carrie Anne said...

Don't worry, I think all of us brides had horror dreams like that at some point.

Hey just think, maybe all the bad stuff is happening in your dreams so the actual day will be perfect.

Anonymous said...

oh i remember i had wedding nightmares too!!!

Caro said...

Hehehe that is totally normal!

Just wait til you're pregnant and you get dreams about giving birth in your oldest son's bunk bed (LOL YES I had that dream... and several others!!)

Anonymous said...

Well at least by worrying about every little detail your be certain to have thought of everything that could possibly go wrong. I bet you'll be looking at your dress every day until the day of your wedding. Its natural to stress, it makes us human. I've been stressing for the past 2 weeks for my surgery board exam. Although stressing just means more grey hair for me LOL.

Cheers,

Paula