Sunday, February 05, 2006

Sup?

It's been awhile since I posted, sorry!! What is up with you??

here is a little list of what has been going on in my life lately...

--eating good & exercising! Can I keep myself on the wagon?? I guess I sorta have too if I want to fit into my wedding dress.

--went to Brandon's first birthday party yesterday! Sadly no pics since the party was at the local pool & my lense kept steaming up because it was so hot in there!!

--still on the bridesmaid dress search, gotta get hardcore soon. My girls needs some dresses!

--got some decorations yesterday for the ceremony. I know I hired a wedding planner that is suppose to supply all this stuff, but I couldn't resist this. I saw the idea on the net and happened to find almost the exact same thing for $1 each. Maybe my wedding planner will just buy it off of me later, who knows.

--my dress might be in next month! Woo!

--the creative dice today say 'walk dangerously', that doesn't sound like a good idea. I may hurt myself. ;)

--I thought I would be cool like Nadine & start a daily life album, but I forgot about the last two days. Ooops!

--My 3 year old cousin Lucas is a hoot!

--Jana came to visit the other day with a bunch of stuff in her 'maid of honor wedding binder', that girl has more stuff & organization in there that I have in mine. I think she should be on the payroll or something.

--bought a little something for Jaime's baby Noah yesterday (she is due soon). Jamie actually looked at it and touched it without cringing!! Woo!! Progress on the baby front. I can actually say the word baby now without him jumping off a bridge.

--Last night I went to bed before 1 am. Sleep progress with the help of OCT generic sleeping pills from Walmart.

--LOTS of scrappin' to do.

--Did I mention the actual date of my wedding?? It's September 2nd. Labor day weekend!! Woo!! The other wedding that day has been cancelled so our ceremony will be at 2pm now.

--On Wednesday we will only be 200 dollars short of having 2k put away for wedding expenses. As in 'we' means Jamie because I did not contribute. I'm making & paying for the wedding invites okay?? LOL!! We are paying for the photographer, our wedding rings, presents for the wedding party. And a few other misc. items.

--I think I am all listed out for today. Time to get back to laundry.

--Oh! Might be going to see brokeback mountain tuesday. Can't wait.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds great...did you decide who's in the wedding yet?

Nick said...

Was Missing You! Can't wait to see what Jana, The Wedding Planner & YOU come up with for the Wedding!!

Coming to Freddy soon? :)

Lori said...

You have been busy - but glad to hear you found something to help you sleep.

Your wedding - sounds like you have everything sorted out, and working on the final touches - are you going to do any of the decorating yourself - as in - creating anything?

Diet girl - still not sure you need to do this - but go for it - I am sure you will do great.

jana said...

of course i'm organized... i'm the moh dammit! you should see whats in the section of the binder that i wouldnt let you look at!! actually no, you shouldnt see it, cuz its the stuff that is supposed to be a surprise for the bride. hehe

nadine said...

aw you want to be as cool as me. i've been posting more pages on my blog and on 2ps!

BarnsleyFreeads.com said...

Article Directory websitesArticle Directory websitesBuy one of our Directory Websites contact us at santa@uktoy.com for full details.
http://websitewizardsite.com/article_directory/

Article Directory websites http://websitewizardsite.com/article_directory/ Title: 25000 pages of quality articles coverng wide range of subjec
URL: http://websitewizardsite.com/article_directory/
Section: Education
Description: Article Directory - Over 25500 articles available to view
Submitted by: Tony ads@barnsley-freeads.co.uk
Submission details at the end of this message

Article Directory websites

BarnsleyFreeads.com said...

Article DirectoryArticle DirectoryBuy one of our Directory Websites contact us at santa@uktoy.com for full details.
http://websitewizardsite.com/article_directory/

Article Directory http://websitewizardsite.com/article_directory/ Title: 25000 pages of quality articles coverng wide range of subjec
URL: http://websitewizardsite.com/article_directory/
Section: Education
Description: Article Directory - Over 25500 articles available to view
Submitted by: Tony ads@barnsley-freeads.co.uk
Submission details at the end of this message

Article Directory