Wednesday, March 29, 2006

bliggity blog...

what's up ppl!?!

Just a little bitty update...

-tomorrow I am off to the dentist!! My wisdom tooth has been much better today, the swelling has gone down some at least. I was thinking I had an infection, but since today is better maybe it was just irritated, I guess tomorrow I will know for sure. Jana, if he pulls it tomorrow we can stop & get ice cream right???

-Jamie has been working like crazy this week!!! The plant started it's test burn on Monday, yesterday was their first go with material in the furnance, things were going good until the roof caught fire this afternoon!! Crazy stuff! No one was hurt & they got things back to normal and have started up again. Jamie stay a few hours late to help out. He says he has about 600 jobs to do, so probably won't be seeing much of him for a bit! I think he is going to work all weekend too.

-Sunday I am heading down to Moncton for a few days. Going to visit Corey, look for bridesmaids dresses, and bring mom to go see Bryan Adams Monday night. Tuesday mom and I are either heading home or we are off with Jana to Fredericton for the night. We haven't made up our minds yet. But I really have to find some bridesmaids dresses and it's stressing me right out!!!

-I think that it is for now. Can't wait for tomorrow to come so I can do my day 4 challenge pages!!

2 comments:

jana said...

bryan adams? really?
yes, the dress situation is stressing me out as well... as you know... if i dont find one, i'm totally ordering that dress...

and of course we can go for ice cream... DQ all the way... wanna go even if he doesnt pull it?? they have new blizzards, and blizzards are much more fun when you have a partner.

jana bean

jana said...

ps... beans are fun