Sunday, April 16, 2006

behind...

I'm so behind! Behind in posting, behind in pretty much everything!

Got back from Freddy on Friday, where I had some good family time. It was nice to see Gracelyn again, she is so cute!! Took lots of pictures of her! I was pretty busy while I was down there, family time, visiting Shelley, Nicole, and Deanna & the girls.

Yesterday I spent the morning and most of the afternoon running errands, etc with Jamie. Then I took mom errand running in the evening and we only got home last night around 11:30pm.

I hid easter eggs for Jamie this morning. Nothing is cuter then watching your 28 year old fiance looking for easter eggs, lol. He was stumped on two (one hiding in his toolbox, and the other on top of the thermostat).

Had Easter lunch @ Stella's and Easter supper at Mom's. Including chocolate fondue (our Easter tradition). Yummy Yum!

Tomorrow is all about catching up & cleaning up.

Tuesday we are off to Freddy for Jamie's interview.

I promise I won't let my blog get so far behind! I know these kind of updates kinda suck. I'll make it up to you by showing you a pic of Gracelyn!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Glad to see you're back, we haven't chatted in YEARS
Cute photo :)

Anonymous said...

i miss hunting around the house for my easter treat!

Anonymous said...

Thanks you so much Sissa for coming to visit us, the girls loved it. I have some cute pics I will email to you tonight!

Kari said...

Don't worry about being behind, girl. You have lots of great stuff going on in your life. That's art itself:) Of course I can't wait to see your pages! I'm so glad I found your blog. It has been fun being on this journey with you and getting to "know" you a bit. I'm just going to start a new project. Of course I would LOVE for you to join, if you're interested. Check it out out http://artsymama.blogspot.com/2006/04/invitation-to-book-of-dreams.html