Wednesday, June 14, 2006

She is hanging in....

Little update on Baby Hope. The information I am getting is passed on from my cousin daryl to his sister who tells my grandmere, who tells my mom, so I hope I have the correct info.

Little Hope is hanging in. Her operation was to repair 3 pin pricks in her bowels that caused an E Coli infection and swelling. She had another operation last night, I'm not quite sure what they did last night though. I do know that the infection is still there. All other functioning (lungs, heart, brain) is perfect. But doctors say that have pretty much done what there is to do. She is in God's hands now.

Sending more prayers to baby Hope!!

3 comments:

Dee said...

Hi Sissa, she is still in my prayers and I will say an extra couple for her.
Thanks for the update.

Samantha said...

Poor little Hope. Sending lots of good thoughts her way!

jana said...

what a sweet name for her. yea, i heard the same info as you. we're all thinking of her.