Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy Turkey Day!



Turkey, Gravy, Stuffing, Hot Rolls= one good day!!

We had family dinners yesterday and today. Yesterday we headed up to my grandfather's camp and had a nice big family supper. Loved that it was so nice out, we got to set up big tables outside and eat out there, so fun.

This evening we went to Jamie's sister's house for supper. Yum Yum, the second time around is always better. I was full by the time my plate was half empty, but I ate the whole thing anyways. Then I had a nice big slice of chocolate cake AND chocolate ice cream.

So full.

It was a great weekend.

I hope everyone else had a lovely turkey day!

4 comments:

jana said...

happy thanksgiving melissa!!
its your first thanksgiving as a married woman! how does it feel??

miss ya!

pmalla said...

LOL I spent my Thanksgiving in the Halifax OR. Interesting cases so I guess it was all worth it. Glad you had some good turkey.

Anonymous said...

gorgous picture! looks like a postcard!

Samantha said...

I opted to not make a turkey... and I regret it now... :(