Sunday, October 15, 2006

home videos

I'm always saying how I wished my parents had a video camera when we were growing up. I'd love to see videos of us at Christmas time, stuff like that.

I was totally forgetting that my grandparents had a video camera and they used it all of the time! Today we were at grandmere and grandperes and we whipped out the good old vhs tapes to take a look at a few memories.

It took awhile to find a tape that had good stuff, and there are still a few left to go through, can't wait to see the rest.

The one we watched today was classic, I was about 8 years old, maybe. Hot pink snow suit, long stringy hair with bangs---I was too cool for school I tell ya! Along with my horribly squeaky voice.

We had some good laughs and I am sure there are many more to come!

Jamie and I are probably going to get our own camera sometime soon. We have been looking at this Sony DVD Camcorder---think of all of the crazy memories we could record!!

No comments: