Sunday, April 19, 2009

5 weeks.....






How far along? 5 weeks

Stat Changes: not much so far, just a few more lovely preggo symptoms!!!! i'll cherish them forever i'm sure! ;)

Total weight: total gain: zero, considering our little beaner is still the size of a sesame seed, that zero weight gain is a good thing!

Best moment this week: telling everyone the news!! we tried our best to keep it a secret, i should have known that would not be possible!

Worst moment this week: yucky weather so i haven't been for a good walk, I hope it changes this week.

Gender: 15 more weeks until I can share that news!

Food cravings: Not really cravings, actually i haven't been craving for anything, just been turned off a lot of things, like healthy food, lol.

Aversions: veggies

Belly Button in or out? In!

What I am looking forward to this week: my first prenatal appointment on wednesday.

Milestones: telling EVERYONE the news (and updating my blog!!)

No comments: