Tuesday, June 28, 2011

i heart this today...ruche edition...

it's been awhile since I did an I heart this edition, so I thought that since I ordered yet another dress from Ruche last night (still waiting on three to come in @ the post), I thought I would do a Ruche edition.
All photo's below can be found at Ruche...the only place you will ever need to shop....EVER.
it's that good kids!
let the drooling commence (the first dress shown is the one that I ordered last night...)











wishful thinking that i had an event in which to wear that gorgeous emerald green maxi dress above...i'd order it in a heart beat.

hope you had a good feast!

xo,

melissa

3 comments:

Amethyst said...

loves the dress you ordered, i also love the maxi dress and who says you need an event to wear to? Grocery shopping is some for of even isn't it lol?

jana said...

i share a lot of your loves. you should buy them ALL so i can borrow them ALL!
hehehe
love your neighbourhood enabler.
:)

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

I can't wait to see pics of the dress you ordered. It is gorgeous. I also love the striped dress.

http://popcornpugspeonies.blogspot.com/