Friday, October 21, 2011

Live from my couch...

http://instagr.am/p/Q6gOh/ Two thumbs up for recovery mode, which is going a lot better then I anticipated. I actually want to get out of the house, but where can one go when dragging surgical drains? So indoors I stay. I'm missing Avery like crazy, he was able to stop by for minute today but it's hard when he wants to be in mama's arms but can't. *soul crush* I'm schedule to have my stitches and drains removed on Sunday, that is exciting news. As for returning to work, my goal is on Tuesday but we shall see. Until later my blogger buddies! Xo, Melissa

1 comment:

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Glad to hear the surgery went well. I hope they look awesome:) I think it is great that you did something nice for yourself. Mamas spend so much time worrying about everyone else.

*Erin