Friday, June 01, 2012

casual friday...

even though there is no dress code where I work, I usually try and wear dresses/skirts or pants...but i still do my own little casual fridays and wear jeans.  i love this new tank, it has last sides and is sheer, so it's really pretty with a lace bralette underneath.  to be work friendly i wore a camisole underneath and a cardi. 

cardi: pseduio (local store, i forget the brand); jeans: guess; tank: eclipse; shoes: spring

everyone pumped for the weekend? I am, mainly because I'm baby free Saturday night so that means that I get to sleep in on Sunday! But there are a few other things planned too, movies, yard saling, seeing some friends, and painting the loft that Avery and I are moving into!

have a great weekend!

xo,

melissa

1 comment:

Emily said...

I LOVE yard saling! Love you outfit, especially the cute tank. I am a new follower!
Creamy