Thursday, August 30, 2012

current favorite...

Lets face it, if I don't wear eyeliner or mascara daily, I look like a walking dead cast member.  I used to dread taking off my eye make up because my eyes are pretty sensitive and everything I tried was irritating and it would burn and cause my eyes to water.  This even happened with the sensitive eyes specialty eye make up remover I bought when I used to get eye lash extensions.

Enter e.l.f. Studio Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths.  Seriously. These little cloths are the bomb.  I found them at my local (cheaper) department store for $3.50 for 20 cloths.  I figured the price was cheap enough to give them a shot.  So glad I made that impulse buy.  These sheets are super soft and big enough to remove all of my make up.  They do not irritate my eyes whatsoever and get off every last bit of mascara, even when I wear waterproof mascara.  They also have aloe vera extract in them so they are super hydrating and soothing.  I will definitely be repurchasing this product!

xo,

melissa

No comments: