Tuesday, September 25, 2012

living my dreams to the max!!!

 you guys...i won the lottery!! YEP!! Since May, seven girls and I at work have been playing the weekly lotto.  We play the same lotto (lotto max) every Friday and by our tickets from the same store each week.  We got lucky with the draw on September 14th, getting six numbers plus the bonus in the draw! Missing the 20 million dollar jack pot by just one number, but snagging us a sweet second prize of $367,896.30$ split between the eight of us.  Super rad.  I was in a daze for a few days trying to wrap my mind around cashing a cheque for almost $46,000.  That's a big deal for this single mama I've gotta say.  It's a nice big security blanket for Avery and I.  We haven't quite decided what we will do with our winnings, but for now they are tucked safely away.  Every now and then we look at our bank balance and smile. :)  Here are a few pictures from our trip to ALC headquarters to pick up our winnings....



xo,

melissa

3 comments:

Amethyst said...

so happy for you guys! xo

lauren said...

that is freakin' awesome! congratulations! you may have just encouraged me to play the lotto!! ;) *

jana said...

couldn't have happened to a more deserving lady :)
xox