In the above photo you'll see...
- Urban Decay's Naked Pallet, which I'll using to fill in my brows and also to line my lashes.
- Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer. I like this formula, it's a bit thicker than any I've tried, but I still can't completely hid my dark circles with it.
- Maybelline Volume Express the Falsie's Mascara. This is the bomb diggity.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion. Love this stuff.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder. Lives up to it's title.
- ELF Bronzer & Blush Duo. Dupe for the Nars Orgasm & Laguna Duo. Love this.
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation. Worth it's weight in GOLD this stuff.
- Sigma F82 (foundation)
- Sigma F50 (bronzer) (purchased as a set)
- Sigma F30 (powder)
- Sigma F40 (blush)
- SpaSource (walmart brand, for my brows)
- Two Faced Liner/Smudger