Thursday, November 08, 2012

What's in my travel bag?

I have a medium size makeup case that holds almost all of my makeup.  I keep extra eyeshadow pallets and brushes in a drawer.  Unless I'm taking a quick road trip with my vehicle, I shuffle my essentials into a small roll up makeup bag.  This weekend I'm headed on a shopping extravaganza in America!! I already regret signing up for a tour bus that will take us on a two day shopping trip.  Or likely I will curse my mom for signing me up, but alas, tomorrow at 6 am I will be on my way to Bangor, Maine, then onto Portland where we will be spending the night and on Saturday we are heading to New Hampshire for more shopping.  We will return home on Sunday.  These are the makeup essentials that I will be taking along with me.  As well as some makeup setting spray (not pictured) to hopefully keep my makeup in place and I dodge traveler shopping elbows.  Really, the only thing that is making this trip exciting at this point is being able to go to two Sephora's....can you say Urban Decay Holiday collection? Plus I need to pick up new foundation. 

In the above photo you'll see...
  • Urban Decay's Naked Pallet, which I'll using to fill in my brows and also to line my lashes. 
  • Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer.  I like this formula, it's a bit thicker than any I've tried, but I still can't completely hid my dark circles with it.
  • Maybelline Volume Express the Falsie's Mascara.  This is the bomb diggity.
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion. Love this stuff.
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder.  Lives up to it's title.
  • ELF Bronzer & Blush Duo.  Dupe for the Nars Orgasm & Laguna Duo. Love this.
  • Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation. Worth it's weight in GOLD this stuff.  
And in the bottom photo are all of the brushes that I will be using...
 Have a great weekend!

xo,

melissa

No comments: