Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Coupla hits & disses...

Here are a few products that I've used up lately, and a few that that are full because I didn't like them at all.  
Working from left to right, we have John Frieda's Volume Refresher dry shampoo (discontinued now I think).  I thought I liked this one until I discovered Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo on the weekend (OMG heaven!!).  
Next we have Maybelline's Volum' Express The Colossal mascara.  I am usually a huge Maybelline mascara fan, but this was a fail for me.  I honestly don't know if I tried it on because the smell of it was so BAD.  Awful chemical smell, I couldn't stand even having the wand out.  I only saved it so I could share it here.  
Next we have Pangea Organics Japanese Matcha Tea with Acai & Goji Berry Mask.  Now this stuff doesn't smell good, and you will look like someone who was resurrected from a swamp, but your face will thank you for it!! It's simply amazing, it's calming and not harsh at all, but leaves your skin so refreshed and soft.  An absolute love of mine!
Following the face mask is L'oreal's Studio Line Silk & Gloss. This product was just okay for me. It didn't do anything fantastic to my hair, and it left my bathroom floor so slick that I had to mop everything I sprayed it.  Huge fail.
Another great organic product is up next.  Avalon Organics Vitamin C Renewal cream.  I love anything with a citrus scent, but this cream was so gentle and refreshing on my sensitive skin.  I was so sad when I ran out of this one.
Lastly we have EOS Shave Cream. My mom bought me a 3-pack of shaving gel which I am trying to use up before I buy another bottle of EOS.  I hate how gunky and think the gel is.  Absolutely love the cream!

So there you have it, a few hits and disses that I've come across these past few months. 

xo,
melissa

No comments: