Friday, October 11, 2013

I love goooooold...

(said in my best Goldmember voice)

I think midi rings (rings that only fit to the first knuckle) are the cutest little accessory and I have been searching for one for a few months now.  I spotted this little number when Missglamorazzi posted that she was going to be a guest bartender with Baublebar. At first I was happy to find a midi ring that was gold, and had a bow (my fav), but I was also a little bummed that it was from Baublebar because I had tried to shop there before but they didn't ship to Canada.  Boo.  

However, now they DO! Yay! So, I immediately broke my no-shopping rule...and also broke my rule that I wouldn't buy ANYTHING without telling Jana first (b/c she already bought me a Christmas prezzie, and was worried I would order the same thing). Bad girl.  But also, happy girl! I signed up the Baublebar and made my first purchase.  The ring hasn't arrived yet, but I'm pretty anxious to add it to my small accessory collection.

To help spread the Canadian LOVE, Baublebar has offered a 20% discount for me to use on my next purchase, but also they are letting me use it up to ten times, so that means I can share it when friends! Here you go ladies!

code: CA20_9HLOY6
Shop quick though, the code expires on Tuesday, October 15th, 2013

Happy Turkey Weekend to my Canadian friends!

xo,

melissa

No comments: