Friday, March 14, 2014

brighter is better...


 (sorry for the poor quality of these iPhone photos!)

I'm finally getting around to posting the changes that I made to my kitchen and dining room.  Not a huge change, as it was just a new paint color, but man did it ever make a difference!!

I went back and forth with colors for this room.  White wasn't my first choice and I struggled with making the leap but I am so glad that I did.  The white on white on white just makes it so much more fresh and bright! I can not believe that I lived with that horrible yellow/tan color for as long as I have.

 The dining room is looking pretty plain thus far, I have my eyes peeled for some artwork, or maybe a collection for the wall opposite of my buffet/bar.
I can't decide which room I should paint next..sunroom, bedroom or bathroom! So many more improvements to make!

happy friday!

xo,

melissa

No comments: