Monday, January 29, 2007

Deck of you...

Finally getting going on the little art journal I am making. I think I mentioned it before, the art journal that Emily Falconbridge started. Every week she will give a prompt for one page of the journal. For a funky twist, the 'pages' are actually cards. One deck of cards=52 pages=52 challenges in one year. So, at the end of the year I will have a little deck of me!

Check out her blog for more info... http://embers.typepad.com

Here is my little deck holder and the first four pages of my deck.



wk 1: something you are proud of



wk 2: what is powerful to you



wk 3: i am



wk 4: a symbol you love

17 comments:

banglamarie said...

WOW I love your cards!!! Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

these are looking really cool! i think i need to try this one!

cheri said...

All of your cards are great! Well done!

Siany said...

I love all of these!! Theyre so pretty!!

Lynn said...

Great blog and the cards are fabulous, WOW! love them!

Lynn

jess said...

LOVE all your cards!! they are so nice!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love your deck so far! Looking forward to see the rest ;-)

Nathalie Kalbach said...

ohh- your cards are so gorgeous - love them totally!

Di said...

WOW, your cards a stunning, thanks for sharing

valerie said...

love your cards must make my pouch at the moment they are in a tin but that will be to small soon

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards :)

Roo said...

Wow fantastic cards. Love the bag for them too, awesome

Dee said...

love the cards Sissa!

Tee said...

the cards are just fabu! too cool!

Anonymous said...

love your cards!! so beautiful!

suebaru said...

Wow! Your cards are just beautiful!

michelle said...

love all your cards so beautiful