Wednesday, March 15, 2006

3 things...

I've been tagged by Nicole!!!!!!!

Three Names you go by:
1. Melissa
2. Meme (my mom calls me that)
3. Sissa

Three Parts of Your Heritage:
1. I really don't have a clue, going on last names in the family I'm gonna say French & Irish

Three Things That Scare You:
1. Speaking in public
2. Spiders! ICK!
3. Scary movies...I love them but I am such a wuss!

Three of Your Everyday Essentials
1. Computer
2. My water bottle
3. whatever book I am reading

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. white comfy pants
2. old navy shirt
3. my rings

Three Things You Need in a Relationship (other than Real Love)
1. friendship
2. a sense of humor
3. committement

Two Truths and a Lie
1. I'm getting married in less than 6 months
2. exercise rules!
3. I lost 6 pounds.

Three PHYSICAL Things about the Opposite Sex that Appeal to You
1. eyes
2. smile
3. butt

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. scrapbooking
2. shopping!!
3. reading

Three Things You want to do really badly right now
1. save more money
2. plan a honeymoon (sniff!)
3. try on my wedding dress

Three Places You Want to go
1. Europe
2. Somewhere warm
3. California

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Go to Europe
2. have children
3. buy a cottage by the beach

Three Ways that you are stereotypically a Girl/Guy
1. shopping addict!
2. love wearing skirts
3. getting massages

Three Things that annoy you
1. dust bunnies!
2. losing stuff
3. belly fat

Three bloggers I would like to see fill this out
1. Jana
2. Nadine
3. Sam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am a butt person too.
i'll do this soon!