Friday, June 16, 2006

Word.

Finally heard back from my wedding planner.

He found someone to make my cake! YAY!! I don't know if it's because of the cake design I requested or because we are getting married over the long weekend, but apparently no one wanted to make it!

But, he found a lady and she gave him a price of 250$, but I still don't know how much it is going to cost for his services, still waiting to find that out. I have a set budget for him, so I hope he doesn't quote over what I have.

Also!!

Weighed myself today...


126!! I rule!

Two more pounds gone, making that 14 in total and I am 6 pounds away from my wedding goal.

Sweet!!

To celebrate I would like to go to Jana's, where we will share a party pizza with pepperoni, extra cheese, a slice of chocolate eruption cake and a napolean dynamite dvd, hahaha. I bet that would pack on a few pounds, but it just might be worth it.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Word ;)
Good news on the cake... and on the 2 pounds, it's all that walking you've been doing!!!

jana said...

you do realize that with that scoff, you'd be gaining back those 4 pounds right?? LOL... i lost 15 lbs so far... hoping turbo jam will help me to lose another 15-20... along with biking.

dude, i'm totally up for a scoff and napoleon though, if you can find the movie, count me in!

Kari said...

You rock! Sounds like things are coming together:) So happy for you!