Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bliss






My new camera arrived (finally) yesterday. I couldn't resist testing the waters! It's quite a bit different than my old one, so there is a bit of a learning curve there, but so far I am loving it! I will REALLY be testing the waters in two weeks when I do an engagement shoot and a wedding all in a few days! I'm excited and VERY nervous!

Speaking of photography....I have a little bit of NEWS!! My BFF Jana and I have decided to start our own photography business. She and I share the same intense passion for photography and have also always wanted to work together, so here is our chance! Jana currently lives in Ottawa (boo!), but is moving home in September (yay!) and we will embark on this new adventure!

Things are just starting off, but you can check us out on Flickr and also on our blog www.bliss-photos.blogspot.com. Hopefully, we can get our website up and going once we iron out all of our business details.

Thank you in advance for all of your support, we are very, very excited about Bliss Photography!!!!

1 comment:

Kirk said...

Hey, great photos. I am just starting to take photos semi-professionally and ask for money in return. Starting a business can be hard, but I found a lot of practical help on the subject at: www.starttakingpictures.com
I would recommend anyone just starting out to read it.
Good Luck!
Kallan