Thursday, April 04, 2013

my favorite pants are no pants...

 Truly. My favorite pants are no pants! Unless it's yoga pants after work, I seriously hate to wear pants now.  I've been a dress or a skirt person for the last two years or so, but now more than ever I loathe to put on a pair of pants or jeans.  They never fit right, too tight, too baggy, the dreaded showing of the underwear...ugh! Issues I don't have with skirts or dresses.  I'm thankful for tights for keeping my Canadian legs warm in fall/summer/spring!
 I'm also trying to add more skirts to my wardrobe, loving this navy one that I got a few weeks ago.  I'd definitely like to snag more of these.
 top/skirt: forever 21; shoes: ruche; necklace: aldo
And thankful for new rubber boots just in time for Spring!!

xo, 
melissa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It definitely looks good. I tried on a few leather jackets that were more expensive and didn't look as good. Get this from cwmalls.com, their leather jackets are made with good quality, I appreciate these.