Friday, April 28, 2006

Day 2...still a boobah...


I swear I showered today--although you can't really tell. Jamie even asked me if I showered!! Usually he tells me I smell real good. And he said my color was green. lol. I guess I am not looking my best!

Last night was pretty crappy. It was suggested that I take two tylenol 3's before bed, well that didn't do stink except bring on a 35 minute bout of hiccups (I swear, I timed it). I fell asleep around 3am.

Work up at 9, felt good, but couldn't keep my eyes open. Fell back asleep until a bit after 10. Felt really good, not much pain. Showered, cleaned up a bit, took my 3 pill cocktail. Then I started to swell a bit more, I could feel lots of stretching. GROSS!

Around 12 I had some smushed noodles and some more pills. And seriously felt loopy! I had to go lay down. Stayed in bed until about 4. Then spent the rest of the night on the couch.

Heading to bed pretty soon, hopefully sleep comes better tonight!

Thanks for all of the well wishes!

2 comments:

jana said...

you'll start feeling better soon! and just think... a week of wedding planners, house of lee, and maybe wings?? hehe! i mean "heeheehee".
:)

Samantha said...

I can vouch for the hiccups, almost 40 minutes ;)
Hope tomorrow is better