Thursday, August 11, 2011

This was me this evening.  Sort of.  Picture this face in a rainy parking lot after I realized I locked avery IN the truck (jana and i were meeting for supper).  The two of us stood in the rain, dumb founded, wondering what to do.  Thankfully it was rainy and cool, so I didn't have to worry about Avery getting over heated in there.  Jana had her rain coat (score) so she stood in the rain, next to the truck while I jumped in her car and raced home PRAYING there was a spare key here.  Luckily, I had left the door of the house unlocked and there was a key in the basket by the door.  It only took ten minutes total for this all to go down but it was stressful!!  It's probably a good thing that I locked my cell phone in the truck too so that I wasn't able to text jamie and be all 'OMFG I LOCKED AVERY IN THE TRUCK AND WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!'

All was resolved and we had a yummy supper together! THANKS AUNTIE J!!!!!!


dress//borrowed from j (but i think lulu's?)
tights//walmart





xo,

melissa

1 comment:

jana said...

hahaha you stayed cool, calm and collective, while i was in auntie-panic mode! poor avery was watching me make faces outside the window, with a look on his face that said "wtf are you doing making faces at me in the rain??" hehehe

and yup, lulus!

:)