Friday, November 04, 2011

luxe box...





Lately, I've been on a make up and beauty kick that is just plain harmful for my wallet.  Between Sephora, Bath and Body Works (x2), Well.ca, Nail Polish Canada, NYX Cosmetics, MAC and now Luxe Box, I realize that I am losing my damn mind and need a serious intervention.  I guess I'm making up for the passed 30 years where I had zero interest at all in make up/beauty products.  Now I'm all about the prettiness.  I guess it's about time that I get a little girly.

Craziness aside, I'm super excited to have discovered Luxe Box last night.  If you are familiar for Birchbox, it's basically the same idea.  Each month, for 12$ and free shipping, you receive a deluxe luxury sized box of goodies (4-5 samples) in a chic box that have been hand selected by beauty experts.  The samples can be anything from make up, skin care, hair care, fragrances, etc.  I looked at some you tube videos where a full sized bottle of Essie was included, at 12$ a pop in stores, that makes the whole subscription amount totally worth it! 

Another perk is that if you can get three friends to sign up also, you can get one month for free!  I'm not telling you to sign up, but I think it's a pretty exciting box to receive each month!!

Sign up here!!!

xo,

melissa

1 comment:

jana said...

FUN BOXES!!! let me know how the goodies are! i might have to splurge... even though i'm super trying not to spend on anything unnecessary. a 10-12$ treat each month might actually help me to not spend extra dollars!!